FBA PROFIT CRUNCH
Are you new to selling on Amazon, or have you been selling for a while and found that the products you are selling have little or no profit? Sellers often launch product after product hoping to make a profit without fully understanding the cost involved with selling on Amazon.
What if you could determine how likely a product is to succeed before purchasing inventory and spending countless hours getting your product launched?
FBA PROFIT CRUNCH is an Amazon FBA Excel spreadsheet that goes beyond the standard tools offered by Amazon. You’ll be able to assess all of the cost associated with selling a product so you can see beforehand if a particular product has the potential to be a success.
No product is a sure thing, but knowing your numbers can help set you up for success.
Top sellers know their numbers. Now you will too!
Click to View Spreadsheet
- Detailed breakdown of Amazon FBA Fees
- Automatic referral fee % lookup based on category
- Estimate short term storage fees based on average number of units held at FBA
- Estimate long term storage fees based on aged inventory estimates
- Quick “Reference” links bring you to Amazon’s detail page for each section
Cross Platform Compatible
It goes beyond the standard calculator offered by Amazon and breaks out my cost in great detail.
Using the tool I can easily estimate how many units per month I need to sell in order to break even. It would have taken me a significant amount of time to put something like this together on my own.
FBA Profit Crunch has paid for itself many times over.
I realized that I needed a more precise way to understand what my profits are, and how much I am really spending on fees.
As anyone who is a seller on Amazon will know — the fees quickly add up. I think for me, the most useful section is the Amazon related fees section b/c it forced me to go back to Amazon and find out what these costs were.
I’ve gotten tons of value from this calculator. Nothing like it exists for Amazon sellers.
We first ran it on an established ASIN and immediately found that Amazon had been overcharging us on FBA fees.
We were able to get credited back for that mistake and are now resolving numerous other Amazon discrepancies we never would have found without this tool.
No annual or monthly fees. Just a one time purchase and you are licensed to use and modify the spreadsheet indefinitely. A license key and password to unprotect the visible Worksheets is provided via email as part of the order confirmation. Get updates free of charge when we release new versions.
Microsoft Excel 2010 or later or current mobile versions of Excel. Calculations are for selling on Amazon US under the Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) program.
FBA PROFIT CRUNCH
You Save: $10.00 (33.3%)
- Calculate size tier based on weight and dimensions
- Estimate your landed cost
- Input insurance, start up cost, and operating cost
- Get a clear picture of your Amazon FBA fees
- Determine your Break Even Selling Price
- Know your estimated ROI
- Calculate estimated profit and loss
- Unlock calculation worksheets
- View formulas
- View and modify lookup table worksheet
- Make your own modifications